• Applying for an Australian Visa?
  • Working in Australia?
  • Bringing employees into Australia?
  • Joining family in Australia?
  • Studying in Australia?
  • Applying for Citizenship?

If yes, then you need expert migration advice

457 Migration & Legal will provide you with expert migration advice from a Registered Migration Agent who is also a lawyer. We can provide you with advice on all your options and whether you, your family members, or your potential employees are eligible for an Australian Visa. 457 Migration & Legal can also advise you on how to obtain permanent residency and citizenship.

Any advice you receive from 457 Migration & Legal will be specifically tailored to your situation and will be designed to achieving the outcome you are seeking as quickly and cost effectively as possible.